- Manage your complete production process on a single platform.
- Stock management with batch traceability.
- Record all your fermentation & QA readings and report on them over time.
- Batch planning and scheduling calendar.
- Barcode scanning app for Apple iOS & Android for racking containers.
- Using Breww Tilt™ Connect automatically log gravity & temperature readings every 15 minutes.
Manage your production process end-to-end on a single platform. Breww handles your ingredient stock management; including batch numbers, expiry dates and locations/warehouses. View and monitor your vessels and batches. Record all key steps of the production process, such as temperature & pH readings, ingredient additions and vessel transfers. Full traceability for batches and ingredients allowing for easy ingredient recalls if required. The batch planning and scheduling calendar ensures you always know which vessels contain which batches at any point in time - past, present and future.
- Manage customer orders, issue invoices and record payments.
- Manage your outbound sales, with customer lists and built-in CRM.
- Customisable customer fields.
- View customer order history alongside current stock levels.
- Advanced pricing options for customer-groups and per-customer pricing.
- Automatic order importing & dispatch syncing with platforms like Shopify, WooCommerce and SIBA Beerflex DDS.
- SIBA Beerflex DDS payment remittance documents automatically reconciled to the orders so you can never miss out on payments.
With Breww you don't need separate customer relationship management software. Manage your sales process fully inside Breww. Easily keep an eye on which customers need contacting, see their previous order history at a glance and quickly put new orders into the system. Use Breww's customisable customer fields to record absolutely anything about a customer or contact. You can sell packaged beers, mixed packs, kegs, casks and even guest beers & items like glassware, drip mats and coasters. Do you sell the same beer under multiple brand names, with individualised pricing? Breww can handle advanced the stock tracking required for this to happen easily. Breww supports price books with standard prices, along with advanced options like customer-group based prices (e.g. for wholesalers) and even specific discounts on a per-customer-per-product level.
- Automatic delivery route optimisation and allocation of deliveries to the most efficient vehicle.
- Set-up delivery areas to automatically manage delivery days for orders.
- Assign containers to deliveries either at the brewery or on the road.
- Delivery app (iOS & Android) for drivers with on-screen signature collection, sat-nav & barcode scanning for container assignment.
- Delivery manifests and delivery notes.
Breww helps organise deliveries based on customisable delivery areas, before allocating them to available vehicles with optimised routes. Stock information is shown alongside all orders so you know what you have in stock and therefore what needs ordering or brewing to fulfill your orders. Individual delivery preferences can be stored against customers to help you schedule your deliveries at a time that works. Your delivery drivers can use our mobile app to update Breww in real time and record customer signatures on screen, print delivery manifests and delivery notes.
- Fully integrated cask tracking & keg tracking.
- Track containers on-site and in-trade.
- Know how fresh the beer is in any container at a glance.
- Container tracking with barcode labels.
- Manage non-returnable containers and guest beers.
- Schedule container uplifts into your delivery routes.
With fully integrated cask tracking, keg tracking and support for any other containers you'll never lose track of where your containers are and what's in them. Easily see which containers are on site and which are in-trade (and for how long). Breww can plot your in-trade containers on a map to help you work out when is best to get them back. Container tracking information can be added to the bottom of invoices and delivery notes to remind your customers what's outstanding.
- Automated beer duty calculation and tracking.
- EX46 beer duty return report generation.
- Can handle multiple (bonded or unbonded) warehouses and customers with bonded warehouses.
- Choose between advertised ABV or actual ABV.
Calculating your beer duty can be complicated. To keep your bill as low as possible and improve cash-flow you need to pay your duty based on when the beer leaves the brewery, not when it's packaged. This involves keeping track of quite a lot of moving parts. As Breww is a complete solution, Breww does this all for you out of the box. Breww can handle breweries with multiple (bonded or unbonded) warehouses and even customers/consolidators with bonded warehouses. It doesn't matter if you prefer to pay based on advertised ABV or actual ABV (or a mix of the two), we have you covered.
- Build your own fully-branded trade store hosted by us.
- Configure your logo, colours, fonts and more.
- Invite only access - invite your customers directly or let them request access from a link on your main website.
- Not a "marketplace" - you'll never have competitor products or brands shown anywhere. It's private to your business only!
- Customers see and order with their personalised price books.
- Integrated with Breww's credit limit management.
- Online card payments via Stripe coming soon.
- Save hours of work every week taking orders by phone or email.
- No need to manage an external e-commerce platform & update prices/stock.
- Add-on feature - charged at 1% of the total value of orders placed via your trade store, no monthly or hidden fees.
- Dashboard to track your KPIs.
- Highly customisable reporting platform, allowing you to build bespoke reports.
- Sales reporting.
- Production reporting.
- Delivery reporting.
- Schedule reports to be delivered to you by email.
Out of the box, Breww has great reporting. A dashboard with graphs greets you on the main screen so you can keep an eye on your KPIs and what's going on that day, such as pending deliveries. We have a number of other reports allowing your to drill down into your sales and production data in more detail. There's few things more important than reporting for ensuring businesses make the right decisions. Breww helps you achieve your objectives.
- Automated 2-way syncing with your accounting software.
- Support for Xero, QuickBooks Online and Sage Business Cloud.
- Sage 50 and QuickBooks Desktop coming soon.
Why waste your valuable time and risk mistakes by manually inputting your sales data, customers and payments into your accounting software. Breww has a 2-way sync with all the major cloud accountancy platforms, allowing you to forget about this and trust the data and reports in your accountancy software. Linking Breww to your accountancy software takes just a few minutes and follows the industry best practices to ensure your data remains safe and secure. Today we have full support for Xero, QuickBooks Online and Sage Business Cloud, with more coming soon.
- Import orders from sales platforms, such as e-commerce and POS into Breww for stock & delivery management.
- Breww can take over stock control on the external platform to ensure stock levels are always right and products are not over-sold.
- SIBA BeerFlex DDS order importing, special delivery note generation and dispatching an order in Breww will automatically update SIBA.
- Web shop integrations with Shopify, WooCommerce and Squarespace - with more coming soon.
- POS integration with Shopify POS - with Square and iZettle coming soon.
- Marketing/email list management with Mailchimp and Campaign Monitor coming soon.
- Web-based software - all you need is a modern web browser.
- Compatible with Windows, MacOS, iOS, Android and more.
- Nothing to download, install or update.
- Works on your computer, tablet and phone.
- Two-factor authentication (2FA) for additional security.
- Native Android and Apple iOS apps with built in barcode scanner.
There's a lot of hype over the "cloud", and rightfully so - it's drastically changed the way software is written (for the better). Breww runs online and is used through a web browser, as all true cloud-based software is. There is nothing to download onto your computer. Nothing to install or update. We deploy updates every week with no input required from you. You're always running the latest and greatest version. Version numbers are not a thing. With full access from anywhere, you don't need to pack your laptop for holidays, just use your phone (or even an internet cafe computer). With Breww you can be sure to get the true-cloud experience. Why settle for anything less?
Let's Breww this!
Cloud based (SaaS)
Always online and available from anywhere. You can even keep an eye on your business while on holiday (but don't tell your partner).
Instant online demo
Want to play around in Breww with some test data? No problem, you could be in a demo account in a few minutes from now. No payment details required. Try now.
30 day free trial
We know changing platforms can be daunting so everyone gets a fully functional 30 day free trial before there's any obligation to pay us anything. We want Breww to be right for you.
Monthly rolling contract
Simple & fair billing with no surprises. After your free trial you pay monthly in advance and can cancel at any time (and take your data with you, it's your data after all). You're not locked in and will never be stuck with Breww. Pricing is based on your beer production with no charges for users - so have as many as you like. See pricing.
Disaster recovery built in
Backups are never fun, but they're super important! With Breww, you don't need to worry about them ever again. We replicate your data instantly across multiple servers and take regular backups in case something does ever go wrong. We're much more resilient to disasters than most on-premise software can even dream of.
Regular updates & new features
Our subscription model means that we can continue to fund development and ensure Breww is improved every single day. You also always have access to the latest & greatest version. Choose Breww and you'll see new features & benefits being rolled out almost every week. See our latest updates.
Sage Business Cloud
(previously Sage One)
Breww is tightly integrated with the major online accounting platforms. At no extra cost to you, we'll automatically sync your customers, invoices, credit notes & payments. Don't see your accountancy software above, get in touch and we'll discuss supporting it to help you move to Breww. We're working on supporting desktop-based accounting software packages very soon.
Breww can be integrated with a number of other platforms, including ecommerce platforms, POS applications, SIBA's Beerflex DDS and marketing platforms. See our integrations page for more details and all the options available to you.
Breww on the move…
Breww is as happy running in your phone's web browser as it is running on your desktop or tablet. Because the entire application runs through your web browser, we support all modern phones & tablets, Windows, macOS, Linux and more!
Breww is always up to date, there's nothing to sync between devices and we take care of installing updates safely behind the scenes for you.
Finally you can forget about your software hassles and concentrate on brewing the best beer around.
With our native app for Apple iOS & Android devices supporting built-in barcode scanning, you don't even need to buy a barcode scanner. Search your app store for "Breww"!
Get Started Now
Want a taste? Join today.
Cask tracking with map view
Getting your casks back efficiently can be problematic… well… it was until Breww came along. Generate individual barcoded labels (compatible with most scanners) for your returnable casks, track the the beer in them, who you shipped it to and where the cask is right now. View this information as a table or on a map.
Pre-brew stock check
Trying to work out a production plan and want to make sure you have what you need? Work out required stock instantly with Breww's pre-brew stock check function. It will show you exactly how much you'll need of everything you'll need. Sorted.
You love making beer, not calculating costs. With Breww you can get the cost of your batch instantly, and break down the cost of each batch per Firkin, Kilderkin, or any other container you package in. Breww can do the same for your recipes too, so you can keep a firm grip over the costs of your next beer!
All your batches can be viewed in Breww's calendar view, so you can tell in an instant when your next fermenter is free.
Visually see your beer production process
Breww can breakdown all of your batches into a visual flow-chart, making it easy to quickly identify what happened to every valuable drop of beer.
UK Beer Duty returns
Breww provides instant calculation of you Beer Duty returns, as well as a line by line breakdown of every entry that went into that return.
Customer map view
Wondering which local areas you need to target? Check out your customer distribution in Map View.
Ingredient recalls, sorted
Easily track ingredients through every step of your production and distribution. A must-have for SIBA FSQ compliance - a prerequisite for BeerFlex.
We've raised the bar. Take advantage today.
Here's a bit more of what Breww has in store for you
Inventory receipt entry system with costings, batch tracing (where applicable) and the ability to add as a draft until you're happy it's correct
View all stock items with quantities, unit of measures and filtering by type (ingredients, packaged beer, etc)
Manage ingredient recalls - find all containers and beer batches produced using a given ingredient batch code
Hop contract management
Ingredient stock tracking with batch traceability
Pre-brew stock check (make sure you have enough of everything needed before starting a breww)
Vessel visualisation to show you all your mash tuns, fermenters, brite tanks, barrels, etc and how full they are right now
Production batch (gyle) tracking with temperature & gravity logging
Beer production flowchart - see exactly where your beer went during production, which ingredients were used when and how much beer was lost in each transfer
Batch/gyle label printing (compatible with A4 label sheets or thermal transfer label printers)
Batch costing calculations done for you
Planned brews with batch scheduling calendar showing the status of all vessels
Hop contract management
Packager management for tracking when you give your beer to a 3rd party to package for you
Brewing systems and vessel logging with overviews of which are empty (or which beer is in it currently)
Upload documents, photos and any other files (such as scans of paper brew sheets) to store securely against specific gyles
Sales & CRM (customer relationship management)
Customer account management
Order and invoice management with filtering for drafts, unpaid, overdue, etc
Order to delivery, to beer batch traceability
Credit note and credit limit management
Telesales feature for tracking callbacks required, etc
Ullage & returns management
Price books allowing for custom pricing per customer or customer group
PDF order confirmation, invoice and credit notes
Order/credit note customisation with logo, bank payment details, etc
Email order confirmations/invoices/credit notes to customers
Individually customisable payment terms for customers
Simple but detailed overview per customer showing their previous purchases, batches received and any outstanding balance
Upload documents, photos and any other files to store securely against specific customers
Container & delivery tracking and management
Automatic route planning and delivery allocations with multiple vehicles, to keep your delivery drivers as efficient as possible
Proof of delivery signatures
Container type management allowing you to use the industry standards or your own bespoke containers
Manage both returnable and non-returnable containers with barcoded labels
View which containers are in trade and track their location in customer list view or map view
Guest beer tracking
Full UK beer duty return reporting with detailed breakdowns of the calculations involved
Beer duty calculations consider packagers (duty suspense or not)
Beer duty calculations consider sales invoices, deliveries and returns (ullage)
Advanced lost & spoiled record management
Sales overview dashboard with revenues and top beer sales
Detailed reporting per beer with revenue and litres sold, with filters by dates and customers
Detailed sales reports
Report exporting to CSV
Accountancy software integrations
Automated syncing of customers, invoices, credit notes, payments and more with major accounting platforms
Xero integration (online)
Intuit QuickBooks integration (online)
Sage One integration (online)
Desktop based accounting software integrations coming soon
User management - add other people, confirm which features they have access to and audit actions performed by them
Do you brew on behalf of other breweries? A single Breww user account can access multiple different breweries (by invite only) so you can go into the accounts of your individual breweries and record your beer production. All breweries need their own paid subscription.
Email management - manage the from address and body for invoice/credit note emails
Ability to send your own accountants a copy of all invoices/credit notes
Manage your Breww subscription securely online with automatic payments via credit or debit card (Visa, MasterCard or American Express)
Everything you see above is included in the one fixed price based on your beer production - none of these features cost you more